Bruder 62000 bworld-työmaasetissä on kaikki tarpeellinen tietyömaata varten. Katuporalla tien pinnan saa rikki, ja rakennusjätteet voi kuljettaa pois kottikärryllä. Työmiehellä on huomioliivi, kypärä sekä työkaluvyö.
INKL. MAN DARK WITH SHOES, ART.-NR. 60001:
- 3-dimensional moveable limbs and head
- hands can grasp objects or hold onto vehicles
- 4-component plastic parts. Limbs are mounted through the manufacturing process
- The figure series consists of a woman and a man. The individual characters are differentiated by hair colour, colour of clothing and footwear.
- likeable character with an impression that is as realistic as possible - just like the real thing - the credo of the Pro series is the standard here as well
- parts colours are of dyed plastic, printing on several points on the head and body
INKL. BWORLD CONSTRUCTION ACCESSORIES , ART.-NR. 62001:
- reflective vest
- numerous accessories
- tool belt
- pneumatic hammer
- pick, scoop, besom
- building-site helmet
- reflective vest
- 4 light warning signs
- 2 horizontal warning signs
- 2 pylons
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- The colour of the clothes varies
- Made in Germany
Construction sites attract children like a magnet. They always offer plenty of action. The bulk of the machinery used on construction sites fascinate our little ones by their power and size as well as the noise they make. If they had it their way, the children would jump right into the action and sit behind the wheel of one of these impressive machines. Our bworld play figures make it easy for children to unleash their imagination, take on the role of one of the characters, and imitate the goings-on at a construction site with out BRUDER construction vehicles. The bworld construction set is particularly well suited, for instance, to set up a road construction site. All elements necessary to secure the site are included. The children can use the jackhammer to break open the multitude of damaged sections in the road before sealing them again in a professional manner. The rubble is carried away in a wheelbarrow. The construction worker is equipped with a high-visibility vest, a hard had, and a tool belt.
|Varoitus:||Ei sovellu alle kolmevuotiaille, sisältää pieniä osia. Tukehtumisvaara.|