BRUDER JCB Fastrac 3220 Traktori etukauhalla,03031
BRUDER 03030 JCB Fastrac 3220 traktorissa on:
- 4-pyörä ohjaus
- etupyörien ohjaus ratista
- avattavat ovet
- avattava konepelti
- "lasiset" ikkunat
- pehmeät kumipyörät
- pakkauksen koko 38 x 17 x 20
- cabin windows made of transparent and high-quality polycarbonate
- detachable bumper
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- drawbar coupling
- engine bonnet can be opened
- Four-wheel steering with silver handle
- all-terrain oscillating axle
- steerable and off-road front axle
- tread tyres
- detachable and fully functioning front loader
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
inkl. Front loader, premium-pro, Art.-Nr. 03300:
- clip-on front loader without removal of the front weight
- grabs can be removed individually
- Tractor 'PREMIUM-PRO'-series
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
The "ultimate slave machine", which can be used just like a tractor and is as fast as a lorry (80 km/h) can be seen more and more often on the fields of Germany. The Fastrac is the only tractor which is approved for driving on motorways. JCB, the English company, principally renowned for its worldwide sales of wheel-mounted front-end loaders and tractor backhoe loaders now offers this type of vehicle as the sole manufacturer. Equipped with four-wheel drive and an enormous motor it also has a wide range of uses, the Fastrac concept has become a unique success both in the areas of agriculture as well as in forestry.
BRUDER, who own the international JCB licence for the construction of model toy vehicles has developed an impressive model based on the JCB 3000 design range and it is a fact that the BRUDER Fastrac has everything it takes to captivate both the "little" farmer as well as the "big" farmer.
A successful design, a high degree of cross-country mobility thanks to swing axles, a height adjustable trailer coupling system, a fully glazed and encased driver's cab complete with doors that can be opened, the well-known and patented capability of steering the vehicle through the roof, using the enclosed steering rod and last but not least the unique four wheel drive steering system, which is the only one of its kind in the world of toys and allow it to manoeuvre through the smallest of turning circles. Naturally, this vehicle can be combined with all the other agricultural trailers and appliances within the BRUDER TOP Pro and Pro series, all of which serve to provide the typical BRUDER fun and play effect with an even greater scope.
In its basic form, the model, (art.-no.: 03030) does not have a frontloader facility, however in its augmented version (art.-no.: 03031) it is available with this facility. It can also be fitted with a frontloader (art.-no.: 03300) from the 03000 tractor series.
|Varoitus:||Ei sovellu alle kolmevuotiaille, sisältää pieniä osia. Tukehtumisvaara.|